The development prospect and forecast of amorphous three-dimensional iron cores
Reprinted / Amorphous China Industry Information From / Amorphous China
In recent years, domestic three-dimensional wound core oil transformers using amorphous alloy strips as material have been maturely used in power grids. The landmark amorphous three-dimensional open-wound core dry-type transformer has also been successfully developed in China. The three-dimensional wound core open-type dry-type transformer that perfectly combines the advantages of the three-dimensional wound core technology and the open winding structure process conforms to the green manufacturing requirements.
Amorphous metal alloy open plane wound core transformers have been used for many years. Amorphous metal alloys have the advantage of low hysteresis loss. The no-load loss of transformers using amorphous alloy cores is reduced by 70% to 80% compared with conventional transformers, but after annealing of amorphous materials show brittleness, have weak mechanical resistance to short-circuit impact after being force-sensitively assembled, and have a low saturation magnetic density which leads to high cost, high noise and other shortcomings. Similarly, the dry transformers of amorphous alloy laminations is subject to similar restrictions. The three-dimensional wound core has unique advantages in noise reduction. The combination of the properties of amorphous alloy materials and the advantages of the three-dimensional wound core structure has been successfully applied to the three-dimensional wound core open type dry transformer. The structure of the three-dimensional wound core improves the noise. At the same time, the amorphous alloy core and the coil are wrapped and insulated by an insulating material. The unique coil support structure strengthens the short-circuit withstanding capacity of the amorphous core dry-type transformer.
Main advantages of three-dimensional wound core transformer
(1) No need for casting equipment and a variety of molds, the initial investment is small, the product design is not limited by the size of the mold, the design is flexible, so it is suitable for both standard mass production and non-standard small batch production, to meet the user's special requirements.
(2) Strong overload capacity. This is due to the thin insulation layer, good ventilation and heat dissipation, and the difference between the maximum temperature rise and the average temperature rise is small. In addition, the use of aromatic polyamide paper insulation heat-resistant materials , used within the heat tolerance of heat-resistant C grade (220 ℃) and product design temperature H grade (180 ℃) insulation.
(3) Strong ability to withstand thermal shock, which can prevent cracking well.
(4) The safety performance is good, the product will not support combustion, explode or release harmful gases, and will not cause harm to the environment and other equipment, especially the human body, and the energy released when burned is less than that of epoxy cast products.
(5) Good environmental performance. The first is compact size and light weight, and consumes less silicon steel sheets and copper and aluminum. Compared with epoxy casting products, the insulation material is greatly reduced, reducing the consumption of a large amount of fuel, and reducing the pollution of air and water. Second, the production process is simple, so the impact to people is minimal; there are also operating noise and no-load current better than for laminated transformers; especially after the end of the product's service life, the core and coil can be recovered and resources can be reused.
(6) It is generally believed that the three special tests to pass the IEC standard fire resistance (F), environmental adaptability (E) and thermal shock resistance (C) are more advantageous than for epoxy casting.
(7) The repair of the product coil is relatively easy.
Prospects for the development of three-dimensional wound cores
With the advancement of technology, the three-dimensional wound amorphous iron core open-type dry-type transformers will be highlighted in more areas. In addition to the power grid, its advantages are very competitive in the following industries:
New energy vehicle charging station. The state proposed that by 2020, the country plans to build 12,000 charging stations and 4.8 million charging piles. Charging stations are located in densely populated areas such as commercial centers, administrative centers, and residential centers. The demand for charging stations puts forward new requirements for the transformers used. The dry transformers used need to be more environmentally friendly, safer, more reliable, and compact. The three-dimensional wound core open type dry transformer has the characteristics of low loss and low noise, fire and explosion protection, strong overload capacity, small size, and good harmonic filtering effect. Compared with the traditional dry change suitable for the usage requirements of new energy vehicle charging stations, it has broad development prospects.
Transformer for ships. With the enlargement of modern ships and the application of shipboard electric propulsion systems, marine transformers are also developing in the direction of high voltage, large capacity, low loss, compact size, and good heat dissipation. The advantages of noise, fire and explosion protection, strong overload capacity, suppression of current harmonic distortion, and good design flexibility are suitable for this trend. The three-dimensional wound core open type dry transformer will become the preferred choice for marine transformers.
In addition, the application of three-dimensional wound amorphous core open-type dry-transformers in new energy fields such as wind power and solar energy is also the development direction, which meets the requirements of environmental protection, safety and reliability of new energy.
It is worth mentioning that amorphous transformers have been receiving attention, and have always been accompanied by criticism more recently. The emergence of new things needs to be dialectically viewed: it is not possible to emphasize only the advantages of amorphous alloy materials because of their obvious performance, but also not "kill with a stick" because there is a problem in usage. Dealing with new materials requires a tolerant heart: first, to admit that any new materials always have advantages and disadvantages; second, to be good at promoting the advantages and avoiding the shortcomings; third, to believe that as science and technology continue to progress, any new materials will continue to improve, such as amorphous three-dimensional transformer is the representative of improvement.
The three-dimensional wound core open type transformer meets the requirements of green development and less resource consumption, and will surely become a new star in the transformer industry.